The Alachua County Labor Coalition (ACLC) is a group of individuals, unions, and worker-friendly organizations committed to the rights of working people, their families, and communities. Current projects include a Living Wage Campaign for Alachua County and Just Health Care Committee, organizing on the national level for a single payer health plan and on the local level to demand Florida lawmakers accept federal funds to expand Medicaid.
See all events and details on the ACLC Facebook Events page!
- Nov. 14, 5:30pm, Just Healthcare meeting, at the ACLC office
- Nov. 14, 4:45pm: Know Your Rights as a Santa Fe Worker!
- Building P at Santa Fe College Gainesville
- Nov. 16, 4pm: UF Faculty Senate, discussion on paying OPS Workers
- Nov. 17, all day: Demand UF Pay OPS Workers for Missed Days! SIGN and SHARE
- Nov. 28: Membership Meeting at the Mennonite Church
- Dec. 5, 5:30pm: ACLC Board Meeting, at the ACLC Office
- Dec. 16, 8pm: Veterans for Peace, Winter Solstice Concert, Unitarian Church
- Dec. 19, 6-8pm; Holiday Potluck at: Working Food, 219 NW 10th Ave, Gainesville, Florida 32601