Thanks to the UF Faculty Update Newsletter for the information below.
2015 Smithsonian Institution Fellowship Program
The Smithsonian Office of Fellowships and Internships (OFI) is pleased to call for applications to the 2015 Smithsonian Institution Fellowship Program and affiliated programs. Through the Smithsonian’s flagship fellowship program, graduate, pre-doctoral and post-doctoral students – as well as conservators and senior scholars – have the opportunity to delve into independent research and study across an incredible range of disciplines at the largest museum in the world. Smithsonian Fellows have access to unparalleled collections, world-class scholars, and state-of-the-art facilities to explore the natural sciences, art, history, and culture.
Programs now accepting applications include:
- The Smithsonian Institution Fellowship Program (SIFP) (for Graduate Students, Predoc Students, Postdoc Researchers, and Senior Researchers)
- The Smithsonian Biodiversity Genomics Postdoctoral Fellowship
- The Smithsonian Postgraduate Fellowship in Conservation of Museum Collections
- The Smithsonian Artist Research Fellowship (SARF)
- The Smithsonian Mpala Postdoctoral Fellowship
- The Stable Isotope Interdisciplinary Postdoctoral Fellowship
- The MarineGeo Postdoctoral Fellowship
- The James Smithson Fellowship Program
- The George Burch Fellowship
Please note the application deadline for most of these programs is Monday 12/1/14 (however, deadlines vary, so please see specific program information).
For more information, please go to http://smithsonianofi.com or call the Smithsonian Office of Fellowships and Internships at 202-633-7070.